Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Is this a good story so for?!?!?

Chapter 1 Pattyn :



"You nothing piece of air , you ain't never gonna be anythang." he slapped me harder sending me back, making my head hit the wall.



鈥淵our worthless, you鈥檝e never done anything for this family. It鈥檚 your fault



your sister dead鈥?my mother said as I was barely conscious



鈥淭he last thing I need right now is you, you鈥檙e nothing but another mouth to feed and I don鈥檛 need that. I already have to feed myself why should I feed you鈥?was the last thing I heard before I was unconscious. Blackness, the only place I was safe.



I woke up to yet another nightmare. Reliving my last moment as my old self, barely remembering I am alone. Free from the troubles of my old life. Free and alone, with nothing to look forward to but the silence of my day.



I got out of bed and walked to my closet and for the first time since the last beating, I looked at myself. I saw a girl I didn鈥檛 recognize. I wasn鈥檛 tall but not short. I had recently dyed jet black hair, pin straight coming just past the middle of my shoulder. The only thing I could recognize about myself was the bruises. The two black eyes, bruises everywhere on my face, and the scratches. I wasn鈥檛 even going to try and cover it up. It would be a waste of time and everyone already knew my story it wasn鈥檛 worth it.



I went to my closet and choose a long sleeve black shirt that clung to me perfectly and a simple dark blue jeans. I knew this made me look paler, if that was possible but it hid most of the bruises. I walked out of my tiny, and cluttered apartment. Barely remembering it鈥檚 my seventeenth birthday, my one year emancipation anniversary.



Is this a good story so for?!?!?

You have some errors in tense, punctuation and grammar. It needs editing, and it doesn't flow very well. It does look like it has potential though - once you fix the mistakes. Good luck. =)



Is this a good story so for?!?!?

It needs some serious editing, and it flows poorly. Sorry.



Is this a good story so for?!?!?

its good..i think its wonderful that u enjoy writing and not famous!!this is WINDERFUL!!!!! =)



Is this a good story so for?!?!?

You have a few spelling and grammar errors, but other than that it's a good story. Kind of harsh, don't you think?



Is this a good story so for?!?!?

honestly i dont like it but it sounds like it has potential it really isnt enough there for me to judge it or not it is to short

No comments:

Post a Comment