Tuesday, May 1, 2012

He broke my heart. It was all a lie. I don't know how to deal with this.?

It would have been out 3 year anniversary on Valentines Day. He started selling drugs and I moved out. We just got our apartment January 1st. He started hitting me constantly..(slapping me, pulling my hair) about 6 months ago. He cheated on me once that I knew about, and I had doubts on other times. Recently I found out he was cheating on me off and on with mutiple women all of the time, and I didnt know anything about it. It was one night stands with strippers his friends were friends with. He denied all of it and manipulated me so much that I actually believed him and I thought he was a good man. He is a ghetto piece of gang bangin drug dealing ****, and he wasted 3 years of my life. I'm 19 years old, and this is hard because I am so young and I did so much with this guy. I spent every single day with him, and there were times where I actually thought he loved me, we went to the Bahamas together last year, I really was in love, now I'm broken. He was a lie, and he used me. =(



He broke my heart. It was all a lie. I don't know how to deal with this.?

just foget about him.if he does it again do it back to him.



He broke my heart. It was all a lie. I don't know how to deal with this.?

How old is he? If he is young as well I would say that it is not your fault. There's nothing wrong with you. I believe that young people in America are VERY lost and looking for good times and don't want to settle down or pass up fun opportunities. However, he's a piece of siht. Keep your head up. His mind is probably clouded by drugs and strippers. When his life falls apart he'll realize what he did to you and be very sorry. He'll come crawling back and that's when you have your new boyfriend break his nose. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment