Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I have this friend, what should I do?

So I have this "friend" who is very annoying and getting on my nerves. I am going to say some hurtful stuff, but please realize she deserves it!



"Gay" as I'll call her on here is very very skinny. I mean disgustingly skinny. And she is tall so it looks really bad. She eats like a cookie for lunch. And she has these ears that like stick out and that looks bad too. And it is really weird because her hair is really frizzy and looks like she doesnt brush it. So one day, my other friend brushed her hair in social studies and it wasnt frizzy! So people always make fun of her for that. Anyway, at recess in school we were sitting on the grass and we always throw grass at each other for fun. She takes a piece of grass and shoves it in my ear. She doesnt put it in gently, she stabs it in my ear all the way it can go to a point where I think it hit my eardrum. Too be continued...................



I have this friend, what should I do?

so. first of all. why make personal attacks about how she looks? You dont seem like a very nice person to be tearing other people down.



Second of all. if she's annoying, flat out tell her to not do those type of things becuase they're annoying.



I have this friend, what should I do?

Friend???? Sure doesn't sound like it - in either direction.



I have this friend, what should I do?

All I can say is if I had a friend like you I would hate to see what my enemies are like.



Friends do not dog friends the way you just did this girl...they like their friends for who they are ... including all of their faults.



You have a lot of nerve to say this person is your friend.



jeese...



I have this friend, what should I do?

i am still surprised you are with her tell her to leave you alone she really is mean and thoughtless i really think she deserves it make it extra mean and hurtful



I have this friend, what should I do?

Are you being serious? If you say all of this stuff about her, you are obviously not a real friend to her and she probably can tell that you don't really like her even if you don't come right out and say it. She is probably trying to get even with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment