Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My dog has a blister under her eye. what is it?

My pet Yorkie has been in heat so we have been keeping her in her kennel. When it was all over i gave her a bath today, and as i was brushing her i noticed a clump of hair under her eye. i went to look at it and it was not attached to her skin it had completely came off except for one piece. There is a blister looking thing under her eye where the clump was. Should i be worried or take her to the vet? what is it?



My dog has a blister under her eye. what is it?

Take her to the vet. It may be something simple like she scratched too hard, or hit it on something. Or it could be the start of an infection. Either way, go to the vet and take care of it before it becomes something worse and very expensive.



My dog has a blister under her eye. what is it?

um...easiest questions i have ever answered! DUH TAKE HER TO THE VET OMGOSH ARE YOU MENTAL DUH TAKE HER TO THE VET NOW!



My dog has a blister under her eye. what is it?

Take her to the vet some can be harmless and others very dangerous.



My dog has a blister under her eye. what is it?

No don't pop it. My mom's dog has those too (They usually get them if they're old) I think it's worts. Just leave it alone.



My dog has a blister under her eye. what is it?

it could be from having her in teh heat i got one of those on the back of my leg its very uncomfortable just be nice and caring to ur pet and what ever u do dont try to get rid of it it will be very hard and ur pet will start to cry be nice to ur pet



My dog has a blister under her eye. what is it?

EYES ARE VERY DELICATE! Don't play around with her eyes take her into the vet now. That is my advise!!!!!!!!!!



My dog has a blister under her eye. what is it?

take her to a vet right now .



it could be a tick .

No comments:

Post a Comment