Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rash on my body!?

It was in the afternoon when I started getting very itchy all over, that morning I only ate a glass of milk with that quike chocolate mix and a piece of sweet bread no peanuts, oh and a sip of bottled water. It was around 30min later when I was in the library that I started feeling this really bad itch in my ear then to my head and neck and it was on my armpit and last it was my stomach I took benadryl and it worked it made the redness and itch go away. But this morning I woke up with it all over except where I have hair, such as on my arm but not on the outer side of my arm where I have hair. Then if I rub a area it feels very sensative and it turns red and gets itchy but if I dont touch it then it goes away and it looks normal. Please help me I have 2 trig. exams this week and I cant miss class because of a rash, but then I cant study because I'm very itchy.



Rash on my body!?

It could be an allergic reation to something. You can develop allergies over night. A similar situation happened to me, I went to the doctor and they told me that an "allergen" in my blood stream was triggering outbreaks. Everytime the "allergen" got to my liver it would trigger another outbreak. However they never could tell me what I was allergic to. Benadryl is a lifesaver!!



Rash on my body!?

Go to the doctor and explain the symptoms! it could be due to stress so might go away after your exams. change your beding as you may have a allergy to that or it could be the washing powder you use!



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment