Friday, March 30, 2012

I don't know if i like this guy!?

Ummm we are really good friends and I love him to pieces. I just dunno if I love him in a way that I'd wanna go out with him. I think I care about him so much thta I'd hate to ruin our friendship. Though if he liked me in that way I'd probably think long and hard about him going out with him. I also dunno how he feels about me. He's always so nice and sticks up 4 me. I think he is really self conscious too. He has red hair so he always wears a hat. and his voice is breaking so his voice cracks a lot. I laughed at him a lot about these two things but i didn't mean it to offend him i didn't think he got bothered about those sort of things. I just really don't know how he feels about me and i feel like a big scab for being kinda slack. How do I make him feel good about himself without looking sus and how do i find out how he feels without straight out asking him. xxx



I don't know if i like this guy!?

Jsut be a good friend.. suggest things, treat him fairly, introduce to poeple, if he feels that way tell him you arent interested in anyone right now. YTou wanna be single.. you haev to be honest and if he has a huge zit!!! tell him its punching you inthe face..



I don't know if i like this guy!?

Singles and dating



not polls and surveys.. because here you will get answers like mine



your answer is... A



I don't know if i like this guy!?

shouldnt this go in the family/relationships section?



I don't know if i like this guy!?

To my assesment, your relationship will break as He will be slowing annoying with your laughing at him on two things.

No comments:

Post a Comment