Monday, May 7, 2012

Is she taken? or just playfully flirting?

I decided to get to know this girl that always sits next to me in my college class (for about 4 weeks now), i decided to talk to her and get to know her better. At first she was playing with her hair when we started chatting. She greeted my conversation with a smile and seemed genuinely interested in the conversation. ( 4th week)



UPDATE: Some time ago we talked more freely and we had a pretty engaging conversation. She laughed at everything i said, funny or not. She wasn't afraid to invade my personal space and look at my notes either.



UPDATE: A couple weeks later, she was late to class ( she doesn't come at all sometimes) and asked for my phone number. She said she would call me if she ever needed me to sign in for her. I wrote my number on a piece of paper and handed it to her. When i left, she asked me if my phone was on and proceeded to call me and let me know what her number was.



What are the chances she's already taken?



Is she taken? or just playfully flirting?

I can't answer whether she's taken or not because some girls would act the same if they were or not.



I'd definitely say that she had some interest in you, try to see her in a place other than the class, a cup of coffee or something. Her behaviour in a different 'pseudo date' setting will give you a better idea on her position



Is she taken? or just playfully flirting?

just flirting



Is she taken? or just playfully flirting?

idk. it doesn't look like shes taken.



but to be sure, just ask her. she wont bite.



Is she taken? or just playfully flirting?

Not really. I think she isn't taken and you can grab her.\



But unless shes the kind of girl that like to flirt to all boys in her sight... well... that's that..



Is she taken? or just playfully flirting?

I think there is a very good chance she could be taken. You initiated the conversations. You exchanged numbers for a legitimate school purpose. Playing with one's hair, smiling and laughing are things we naturally do a lot when we meet new people, because of nerves and in order to seem friendly.



Anyway, if you are interested in her as more than a study buddy just ask if she has a boyfriend. I love when guys just come out and ask, rather than leaving it to us to decide when the appropriate time is to bring up a boyfriend without seeming presumptious.



Is she taken? or just playfully flirting?

I doesn't sound like she is taken. I would go for it, she seems to be giving you a lot of signals. The same thing happened to me a guy was giving me all the right signs and i still waited for him to make the first move. we met up a few years later and he finally had the courage to ask me out. Unfortunately for him I had found someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment