Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Basset Hound ears?

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find one of those things that go around a dog's neck and keeps their ears clean. It looks like a piece of fabric with elastic on both ends. I think that you just stuff the ears inside when they are eating. I have a almost five year old Basset and I have just been putting her ears up with a loose hair elastic while she eats, but I have seen the other things on Bassets at dog shows and I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could find them and what kind of price range they are in. Thanks.



Basset Hound ears?

I made my own when I had a Basset Hound about 10 years ago and had the same problem. Its pretty simple... Otherwise you can try one of the higher end pet supply websites. Call the Basset breeders in your area they may have a bunch on hand.



I always thought they were called Ear Slings.

No comments:

Post a Comment