Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What's the deal?

I've posted several times...but I have new symptoms...here goes:



I missed my period in October...got it normally on time in November. Then a week or two later got it again though. It was very very light but lasted about 8 days. (Normally mine are 5 days.) I have been exhausted 24/7 and losing my hair faster than normal. I have sharp pains in my breasts occasionally and dull aches around my ovaries. (Here is the new part....) The past few days I have not been hungry until later in the day-which isn't normal for me. Today I have had a small piece of ham, a pear and 5 Hershey's Kisses and felt nauseous most of the day. I am now hungry, but thinking of food makes me nauseous.



I can't be pregnant because I'm a virgin. I have already been tested for thyroid, diabetes etc and it was all normal. (I was tested twice even.)



I haven't changed my diet lately with the exception of the past few days of course. I am not overly stressed either...



What's the deal?

i kindof had the same symptoms at first and of course ididnt go to the doctor till it got horribly bad pains in my lower abdomen. i had to go to the er and i had a tumor on my ovary the size of a baseball. dont wait to go to the doctor pls.



hope i helpd a lil



What's the deal?

it happens..



What's the deal?

Negli's Anemia.



It's possible.



What's the deal?

You might have cysts. That sounds like the symptoms of that. YOu may be perscribed on the pill... not only for birth control but they help regulate estrogen hormones to have your period show up on time.



Good Luck...



What's the deal?

u might be very stressed. cuz that is whats happening to my mom. She is loosing hair cuz she keeps yelling at us.



What's the deal?

Possibly a hormonal imbalance, which can only be checked through (more) blood tests.



What's the deal?

maybe you just have a bad flu that's attacking your whole body? i'm not sure



What's the deal?

Welcome to your fabulous new female body! Boobs hurt when their growing, and almost anything could cause nausea and stomach pain.



Stress, cancer, hunger, chocolate...



good luck!



What's the deal?

I had some similar symptoms to you, very bad periods no eating and being nauseous constantly, so I was zombie all period long, come to find out endometriosis

No comments:

Post a Comment