Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Extensions?

I have just recently got 24" wavy extensions for my straight hair. So I am getting the Jessica Simpson Ashley Tisdale look. But the thing is, its a clip-on piece. I live in a small town and I'm guessing I'm the only one in town with them. I was planning to wear it to school, but I heard if you wear them too much they won't last long and I'm not so excited about wearing them for P.E. Will it look funny/weird if one day I have them on and the next day I don't? Or this week do and next don't? Give me some advice!



Extensions?

Your right they do look terrific on your Madi. I think that knowone is going to notice if you just take them out for gym. That is a good idea cause they can get all sweaty or ripped at. You told lots of people they were fake so knowone is going to care. If I was in your class I wouldn't care and most of the girls in your class are nice to you. Some of the guys aren't but they're all ugly so ignore them.



Wear them when you feel like it. Take them out when you get home and during gym. Keep them on when we go out if you want. If you feel like it wear them everyday exceot during gym or 2 days with them and 2 days without them.



Extensions?

It would look weird if someone came into my school with long hair one day, then the next with a different length, then the next long again. If they don't last, buy new ones, or just go back to your normal length of hair.



Extensions?

No......I have weave(extensions) to and it doesnt affect anything...Instead of clip on u should try tracks instead b/c clip ons aren't as secure

No comments:

Post a Comment