Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Begining of a song help with the rest please !!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Just like the sun in the sky



Just like the sun shining bright



Just like the wind in my hair



Your hands shud be there



Your hands on my face



Your lips there to kiss



But every piece of you is missing



And evry pice of me is wishing



For you by my side



chorus



HELP !!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!



Begining of a song help with the rest please !!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Your memorie's always a breath away



Alone in the dark I call your name



I still remember the look etched on your face



When you said it was the end



Oh how could this be the end?



Begining of a song help with the rest please !!!!!!!!!!!!!?

How about



Oh come to me!



Stay with me!



You are the one who gives my life some meaning



Try working on that.



Begining of a song help with the rest please !!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Cuz my heart belongs to u



I wanna hold u, like I told u



I will never go astray



My heart belongs to u



U can take it, u can break it



Just don't throw it away



Yes, my heart...belongs to u



My heart...belongs to u

No comments:

Post a Comment