Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lump in the groin????

I am not sure if I have hernia or not or just swollen glands but for the past few days my groin area on the right side is very very tender, my leg feels a little weak and it is the size of a ten pence piece.



It is situated on the line going down the top of my thigh like on the the hair line? Anyway have been reading things on the internet and i will have myself dead n buried in an hour so does anyone know what i should do?



I am a woman by the way



Lump in the groin????

It could be a swelling caused by a hair being pulled.



If you shave or wax, it could be caused by ingrowing hair.



I have experienced this especially a couple of weeks after I have shaved.



If it doesn't go away in a week or two, go see your doctor.



Lump in the groin????

Why are you asking us for gods sake, get to the Doctors, sounds like a hernia, but get it checked out if only for my peace of mind, never mind yours....



Lump in the groin????

I think you should get it checked out, if it is a swollen gland then you would probably have a swollen one on the other side as well.



Lump in the groin????

Go to your GP today - thats what they are there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment