Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My daughter, the cheerleader?

I bought my 8 yr old daughter a cheerleading costume for halloween, it came with pom poms and a one piece cheerleading dress....should she wear sneickers for the shoes??? how should i do her hair??? makeup??? whats your kids being for haloween and what are their ages??



My daughter, the cheerleader?

Yes, she should wear white sneakers or tennis shoes, and since she is a little girl she should wear lacy socks. Her hair should be in a pony tail or half up half down with a ribbon to match her outfit. she could probably wear a light lip gloss. Also, put of face art on her face, like a football or a paw print. I don't have any kids, but I may wear my old uniform this year.



My daughter, the cheerleader?

Sneakers and pigtails. Please no makeup.



My daughter, the cheerleader?

you should make her look pink. pick says yeah. I'm being a and angels.



My daughter, the cheerleader?

sneakers-yes



hair-ponytail with a ribbon the color of her outfit



make up-no



my son is 4 and he is going to be a red ninja this year



My daughter, the cheerleader?

White tennis shoes and make sure she has short shorts under her outfit. Curl her hair and maybe pig tails if hair is long enough. Put some cute ribbons or bows to match outfit. Just a little lip gloss, clear or pink and ready to go.



My daughter, the cheerleader?

yes she should wear tenneshoes. cheerleaders cant dance in high heals. u should put glitter around her eyes and cheeks 2 make her smile look brighter. cheerleaders always smile. also her hair should be in pig tails or braided. cheerleaders need there hair tight and up so they can do stunts and see.



My daughter, the cheerleader?

eight?



My daughter, the cheerleader?

yes sneakers. I don't know about sneickers. pigtails. no makeup. 8 yr old girls should already have rosy cheeks and beautiful eyes. power rangers and snow white. 8,5,4.



My daughter, the cheerleader?

Sneakers and ONE large ponytail in the upper back of her head. Put a ribbon or bow the color of the outfit on it.



LIght makeup (it makes the little girls look so much older)



THEN instead of a halloween candy bag. have her carry a cheerleader tote bag...she can put the candy in there!!



My daughter wants to be PATRICK from Spongebob, go figure and my son...as usual a Football Player.



My daughter, the cheerleader?

Do make up only if she wants to go as a dead cheerleader otherwise white tennis shoes and ponytails will look really cute.



My daughter, the cheerleader?

WELL IAM A CHEERLEADING COACH SO I SAY WHITE SNEAKERS AND A BOW IN HER HAIR WITH A PONYTAIL NO MAKE UP MAYBE SOME GLITTER BUT NOT ALOT



My daughter, the cheerleader?

she should definitely wear sneakers with the costume, her hair should either be in a pony tail or pigtails, and maybe some glitter around her eyes and on her cheeks for the makeup and a little bit of lipstick - nothing too major



My daughter, the cheerleader?

My daughter is 10 and last year and this year she was an "actual" cheerleader for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers junior cheer-leading squad for the CFL team. They definitely wear sneakers for shoes. Hair for cheerleaders looks great in pig-tails or a cute pony tail.



For makeup - if your daughter wants to be cute - go with sparkle gel near the eyes and cheeks and some really bright pink lips. If she wants to be scary (like my daughter likes her costumes sometimes) - go for a "dead cheerleader" with white-ish skin, dark smudged grey or black all around the eyes and grey coloured lips for a "dead" look (use fake blood dribbles out of the eyes and/or mouth for added gore!). It's a hit with all the kids!



My daughter, the cheerleader?

Please don't use make up for an 8 year old unless it's JUST some lip gloss. Cheerleader should have sneakers and either pig tails or a pony tail.. maybe with some ribbons.. my baby will be a month old on halloween.. shes going to be yoda..



My daughter, the cheerleader?

Pigtails, Pony tail,



My daughter, the cheerleader?

sneakers are what cheerleaders wear, plus they'll be comfortable for your kid to walk in. For her hair, you should have it pulled up in a high pony tail with curls. Use rags or curlers overnight, and then some hairspray or gel to keep them in place. Use ribbon to tie it up and use corresponding colors of her costume. If you want put a little make-up on, but not too much, I'd keep it natural looking, a little extra blush maybe.



My daughter, the cheerleader?

Let her live her own age... hair according to her age, shoes according to her age.... Make up is not for her age... I guess you know what is how to be 8 years old...



My daughter, the cheerleader?

Sneakers a must!! Put her hair up in a ponytail or piggy tails. Makeup is not a big deal! Maybe some sparkly stuff on her face. Put some little pompoms on her sneakers. My girls are Cheerleaders and they have fun with all that stuff!



My girls are 6 yrs old and 8 yrs old. The 6 yr old wants to be a Winks fairy and the older one wants to be a Rock Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment