Monday, May 7, 2012

Advice for a swimsuit?

I start swimming in January, and I'm 17 years old. I'm nervous, but I'm also nervous about wearing a swimsuit. I've never worn one before and I think I have more of a fear of that than the water. I'm 5'4''-5'5'' and around 117 lbs. I'm skinny (a little athletic) and nerdy (wear glasses) and my hair is brown and goes down to my shoulders. I'm also very pale.



I'm looking for a swimsuit that cute, is a one-piece (I refuse to wear a two) that will not move on me at all. I'm kind of paranoid about that. I'd like the suit to fit tight, and I also like one with a zipper in the back (helps my paranoia about the suit falling off).



Do any of these look cute?



http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/7805...



http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/5447...



http://www.srsleisure.com/cgi/productVie...



http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/5356...



http://www.kastawayswimwear.com/product....



Are any cute? If anyone finds any others, it would be greatly appreciated!



Advice for a swimsuit?

are you starting swim team or water polo?



Because the majority of the suits you were looking at are for water polo.



i would suggest the dolfin uglies line.



Here is one of my favorites!



http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/8440...



http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/8438...



i have this suit and there is NO way it could fall off. It is also very conservative, more so than speedos. A more modern fit the hips aren't as high. The butt of the suit also fits better.



Advice for a swimsuit?

all but the first and lat are cute. you dont need to worry about ur suit falling off because trust me it wont. i also recomend contacts and goggles. thats the best way to go. and dont worry because everyone will be wearing one pieces. relax and have fun learning a new sport.



Advice for a swimsuit?

The black one (the one from srsleisure) I really like that one! I've done swimming lessons before, you shouldn't worry about your swimsuit falling off if it fits you properly. I like the higher neckline on the ones you've selected, you definitely don't have to worry about straps slipping down.



When you're shopping for swimsuits, make sure you try them on to make sure that they are tight. When you go in the water, they might stretch. Like, make sure it isn't so small that you're showing everything. If you've never bought one before, go to a place that specializes in swimsuits, try some on and ask the sales associates if they fit properly. Don't be shy, the sales associates have heard of anything.



If you're really nervous, you might be able to get some shorts for over top of your swimsuit - like these http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.asp...



as you become more confident, then you can go without the shorts. You definitely won't be abnormal if you wear shorts (unless you're doing competative swimming)



Advice for a swimsuit?

1st one- ugly



2nd one- i like it



3rd one- to plain



4th one- to plain



5th one- ugly



Advice for a swimsuit?

what kind of swimming are you planning on doing?... if its competition it is suppose to be smaller than your actual size, but you should be comfortable in in, i personally like the second one, and one piece swim suits wont come off, and zippers wont help at all, i have been competition swimming/playing waterpolo for two years on my high school team, if you have any questions email me, ill be glad to help



Advice for a swimsuit?

1 - i don't really think this one is cute. it's a little to little-girl for me.



2 - super cute! totally looks like swim team style. definitely get this one



3 - kinda plain



4 - again kinda plain



5 - this one is okay



Advice for a swimsuit?

If you're swimming in January, I suggest a black or darker coloured swim suit.



I'm not sure if swim suits come with zippers, I've never seen one, but don't worry, the water usually makes it slightly heavier on you and it won't fall off.



But just in case, I suggest you actually go to the sotre, instead of buying it off the internet.



And you won't be wearing glasses in the water, so you won't look nerdy, I promise =]



Advice for a swimsuit?

that black one, the others are to decorated or has two much stuff on it.



Advice for a swimsuit?

uh oh mans point of view here alert!!!! lol i like the second one down, black and red,.

No comments:

Post a Comment