Monday, May 7, 2012

I don't know if what I have is frizz or what but I need some hair help....what should I use and

So like Im not sure if what I have is frizz but my hair is naturally straight and healthy, no split ends. But when I wear it down like a bunch of little pieces of hair stick out all over because they arent that long...is this frizz? What can I use to have that nice long soft look and to prevent this problem.



I don't know if what I have is frizz or what but I need some hair help....what should I use and is this frizz?

That's frizz.



Use conditioner every time you shower (also comb your hair out while it's in it to de-tangle it without breaking it.)



Use a deep-conditioner (the kind you leave in for a few minutes in the shower) once or twice a week.



Avoid overusing blow dryers. Towel dry as much water out of your hair as possible and use an anti-frizz serum before you blowdry/style.

No comments:

Post a Comment