Saturday, May 5, 2012

HOW DO I GET THIS HAIR?! (Aly Michalka)?

I am in LOVE with er hair in the video potential breakup song....



http://youtube.com/watch?v=bqpA5Acc8-c



If you don't know her she is the one with the amazing curly wavyish hair.



Please please help me! I want it really bad. I was thinking something like braiding my pretty much dry hair in 4 pieces and then sleeping with it and taking it out in the morning and putting in mousse( or however you spell it?) and shaking it a bit ) but idk, please help, 10 points goes to best answer :)



HOW DO I GET THIS HAIR?! (Aly Michalka)?

Buy Revlon's large three barrel jumbo waver. You can get it at walmart or target for very cheap. I promise you your hair exactly like you want. Plus it's extremely easy to do. I just bought one for my best friend and it looks amazing when she does her hair. Everyone compliments her.



HOW DO I GET THIS HAIR?! (Aly Michalka)?

buy a 3 barrel waver



HOW DO I GET THIS HAIR?! (Aly Michalka)?

first you will have to stalk this woman for a while then one night when she is asleep you cut her hair



and thats how you get this hair



HOW DO I GET THIS HAIR?! (Aly Michalka)?

Braiding wont help it will make it kinky. What you need to do is use some product Like a mousse or gel then dry your hair. Now take a medium sized curling iron and instead of clamping it in the hair at the ends just wrap your hair around the rod hold for a few seconds and let go. Continue to do this for the rest of your hair then shake a little bit don't comb or brush it.

No comments:

Post a Comment