Monday, May 7, 2012

Does this make since? I wrote it after it happened!?

I See Him



I know he's not really there



He hasnt been here for yrs



But yet i see him at my door



He walks over and sits on my bed



I shake my head



He says "yes"



"Yes, I am here"



I close my eyes hoping its just a dream



By the time i open my eyes Im crying



I throw my face to my bed



So he cant see my tears



He bruhes my hair with his hand



I sit up looking him in his eyes



He brushes my check to get the tears away



He points to my painting



I tell him "I know it sucks"



He tells me to "stop it it looks great! Your looking great yourself! What have you done with my little sister?"



I smile at him fighting back tears saying "Bubby i miss you so much! I wish you was here with me. I know this cant be true but it has to be. Because i am crying wishing i could really see you."



He pulls me to him and holds me til i cry myself to sleep.



My brother passed aways when i was 9 he was 12. This happened one day scared me to death but i have a piece in my heart thats filled now do u get it



Does this make since? I wrote it after it happened!?

awe sweetheart. I am so sorry for your loss. I really am. I never lost someone close. But when my sister was married and went 10000 miles way, it hurt me as if she was passing, as if I'm losing her for life. She is the only one that I actually talked to in my family. She took care of me all the time. In a sense she raised me. Just a month ago I meet her again, This time she was suppose to stay here with her family. But for some official reasons, she had to go back to UK.



I am really sorry for you, Yet happy that you got to see your brother again. I wish I could give you a hug right now. If you ever feel sad, pls email me. We can be online bro and sis!!!! Take care.



Does this make since? I wrote it after it happened!?

It makes absolute sense to me!



He came to comfort you. That's a wonderful thing that most of us would give anything to experience with a loved one who has passed on.



Treasure that moment with him.



Hugs!



Does this make since? I wrote it after it happened!?

Im so sorry about your brother. It sorta makes sense to me but it's something only you could understand.



Does this make since? I wrote it after it happened!?

yes i do ..my late husband has come to see me a few times always about the same things ...the last talk we had he kissed me and said it was time to move on



Does this make since? I wrote it after it happened!?

Sure the poem does, but the first question doesn't. I mean the irony that you spelled sense wrong to the point that you used a different word that didn't make the question make sense is really really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment