Monday, May 7, 2012

He said he didn't like me, now he starts fliting again?

This guy I liked a LONG time ago is starting to hit on me again.



It's weird.



Today at lunch, me and my friends were just goofing around, and we were writing on a piece of paper who we think each one of us likes, and I wrote that she likes him, and she screamed EW, and said that I liked him.



He was sitting two kids away from me, and grinned really huge and was like, "Hiiii Shelly." After lunch he went by my locker, and came by my locker and said he though my hair looked darker, and asked if I dyed it. I said no and just left.



He's been saying stuff like this for weeks, and I'm just getting weirded out. I used to like him, he rejected me, I moved on, and that was it. Now it's like he's trying to bring these feelings up again, and it's hurting me.



*note: today he gave me his number. me, still disliking him, wrote it on a bathroom wall*



He said he didn't like me, now he starts fliting again?

ding ding ding...jerk alert. He doesn't care anything about you. He's just trying to fulfill his own fantasies, possibly trying to prove a point to himself, that he can have what he wants. Some guys are just poor excuses for humans, but i'd keep away from him. You deserve someone who truly cares about you and loves you for who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment