Monday, May 7, 2012

I found a piece of hair in my mouth?

is it a strange earth custom, on my planet an act such as this would be considered revolting. Please describe all possible situations that could have resulted in this hair in my mouth. also is their a "hair pixie" i should be concerned about?!



I found a piece of hair in my mouth?

You seriously have too much time on your hand (or your mouth)



I found a piece of hair in my mouth?

Thanks for the laugh. Report It



I found a piece of hair in my mouth?

i dont know put your hair back



I found a piece of hair in my mouth?

Dude, most likely it's your boyfriend's. The part of his body it came from is up for debate but I think we all know.



I found a piece of hair in my mouth?

eat it and shut up



I found a piece of hair in my mouth?

It's probably your own, you're not gonna get anything from that. Or blame the cat/dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment