Saturday, May 5, 2012

I dunno i need serious help and answer my other ques plz?

its this girl at my church shes really pretty during church the preacher said hug a neighbor so she was like 5 rows down and i guess if your that far u dnt have to do it but she came down to me and introduced herself to and when it was time to sit down she sat next to me she had like two seats to herself she coulda sat in the middle of them but her arms were touching mine the whole time so during church she was flipping through her cell twisting her hair her leg was crossed pointing away frm me though but she was rolling her ankles in circles o and i heard her fumblin through her purse when i heard her rip a piece of paper afterwards while she was leaving she kept looking back while walking slow and at the door she looked back again the next sunday my friend said he heard her tell her friend there he goes the one in the white and i had on my white nike sb shirt and when i was walking by he said her friend tapped her and said there they go but this last sunday its like she barely notice



I dunno i need serious help and answer my other ques plz?

Well, if your not going to react to her attentions, then what do you expect.. she's thinking your not interested..



Now you're getting the "cold shoulder".. speak up dude.



I dunno i need serious help and answer my other ques plz?

Talk to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment