Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I need to put an old school outfit together................Please Help.?

Okay so i need an complete old school outfit. I'll tell you the pieces I have and can you see if i can make any outfits, that are considered old school? please.



Okay: I have a bunch of knee highs, tights, a brown plaid skirt, a black skirt, suspenders (don't really look cute though), high top converse, a white collar shirt, and some ties.



Can you take this and make a cute old school outfit. I really like my brown plaid skirt but I have no idea what to do it with. Any suggestions? Thanks.



Oh and if you have hair ideas too.



I need to put an old school outfit together................Please Help.?

Do you mean a classic school uniform?



http://lawrarashop.com/images/front.jpg



http://www.flynnohara.com/images/girls_h...



http://www.auroracentral.com/s/458/image...



You don't need the suspenders. A blazer jacket also, if you have one. A sweater vest in black or a dark matching color.



Two braids or two ponytails. Put ribbons matching the uniform over the bands. If your hair is too short a barrette pulling your hair to one side.



Good luck.



I need to put an old school outfit together................Please Help.?

Do the skirt with the white shirt, knee highs and if you have some plain brown/black shoes it would be perfect. Hair would be fine down, natural.



I need to put an old school outfit together................Please Help.?

i think if u wore the brown plaid skirt, with the white shirt, brown knee highs, and if u have it, black buckle shoes, that would look cute. and u can wear your hair half up half down.

No comments:

Post a Comment